Playbet

Hako Srl – Playbet, Play and bet with us
Posted by admin On October - 20 - 2014

Betting Odds for Sky Bet Championship:  Charlton Athletic vs. Bolton Wanderers

This match between Charlton Athletic and Bolton Wanderers is scheduled for October 22, 2014 at The Valley.  In this match Charlton Athletic with 8th position will receive Bolton Wanderers with 23rd position in this championship.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Charlton Athletic to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Charlton Athletic in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 53 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Charlton Athletic at 39.6 percent, win of Bolton Wanderers at 41.5 percent and probability of draw at 18.9 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Bolton Wanderers (-6) is inferior to that of Charlton Athletic (+3).  Charlton Athletic won 1, had draw in 3 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against AFC Bournemouth on October 18, 2014 with score of 1-0.  Bolton Wanderers won 1 and lost 4 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Birmingham City on October 18, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on October 20, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best odds of 2.37 for the win of Charlton Athletic in this match.  bet365 is providing best odds of 3.40 for draw and odds of 3.25for the win of Bolton Wanderers in this match.

 

 

Posted by admin On October - 13 - 2014

Betting Odds for English FA Cup: Bromley vs. Grays Athletic

This match between Bromley and Grays Athletic is scheduled for October 15, 2014 at The Meadowbank Ground.  In this match Bromley will receive Grays Athletic in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Bromley to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Bromley in this match due to their home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Bromley at 50 percent, win of Grays Athletic at 30 percent and probability of draw at 20 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Grays Athletic (+2) is superior to that of Bromley (+1). Bromley won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Grays Athletic on October 11, 2014 with score of 0-0.  Grays Athletic won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Bromley as mentioned above.

As on October 13, 2014 William Hill is providing best odds of 1.44 for the win of Bromley in this match.  bet365 is providing best betting odds of 5.00 for draw and odds of 5.00 for the win of Grays Athletic in this match.

Posted by admin On October - 7 - 2014

Betting Odds for English League-2:  Exeter City vs. Hartlepool United

This match between Exeter City and Hartlepool United is scheduled for October 11, 2014 at St. James Park.  In this match Exeter City with 14th position will play against Hartlepool United with 24th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Exeter City to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Exeter City in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 28 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Exeter City at 32.1 percent, win of Hartlepool United at 39.3 percent and probability of draw at 28.6 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Hartlepool United (-5) is inferior to that of Exeter City (0).  Exeter City won 4 and had draw in 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Dagenham & Redbridge on October 4, 2014 with score of 2-1.   Hartlepool United had draw in 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Carlisle United on October 4, 2014 with score of 3-0.

As on October 7, 2014 Dafabet is providing best betting odds of 1.97 for the win of Exeter City in this match.  Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 3.50 for draw and odds of 4.31 for the win of Hartlepool United in this match. 

 

Posted by admin On September - 30 - 2014

Betting Odds for Sky Bet Championship:  Watford vs. Brentford

This match between Watford and Brentford is scheduled for October 1, 2014 at Vicarage Road Stadium.  In this match Watford with 4th position will play against Brentford with 12th position in this championship.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Watford to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Watford in this match due to their home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 5matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Watford at 60 percent and probability of draw at 40 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Brentford (+1) is inferior to that of Watford (+3).  Watford won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Blackburn Rovers on September 27, 2014 with score of 2-2.  Brentford won 3 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Leeds United on September 27, 2014 with score of 2-0.

As on September 30, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.09 for the win of Watford in this match.  bet365 is providing best odds 3.70 for draw and odds of 3.80 for the win of Brentford in this match.

Posted by admin On September - 24 - 2014

Betting Odds for Barclays Premier League:  Manchester United vs. West Ham United

This match between Manchester United and West Ham United is scheduled for September 27, 2014 at Old Trafford Stadium.  In this match Manchester United with 12th position will play against West Ham United with 8th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Manchester United to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Manchester United in this match due to their home ground advantage.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 107 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Manchester United at 48.6 percent, win of West Ham United at 29 percent and probability of draw at 22.4 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of West Ham United (0) is superior to that of Manchester United (-1).  Manchester United won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Leicester City on September 21, 2014 with score of 5-3.  West Ham United won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Liverpool on September 20, 2014 with score of 3-1.

As on September 24, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 1.361 for the win of Manchester United, odds of 5.60 for draw and odds of 9.36 for the win of West Ham United in this match.

 

Posted by admin On September - 18 - 2014

Betting Odds for English Premier League:  West Ham United vs. Liverpool

This match between West Ham United and Liverpool is scheduled for September 20, 2014 at Boleyn Ground.  In this match West Ham United with 13th position will play against Liverpool with 8th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of West Ham United to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Liverpool in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 105 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of West Ham United at 19 percent, win of Liverpool at 55.2percent and probability of draw at 25.7 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Liverpool (-1) is inferior to that of West Ham United (0).  West Ham United won 1, had draw in 1 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They had a draw in their last match against Hull City on September 16, 2014 with score of 2-2.  Liverpool won 3 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Ludogorets on September 17, 2014 with score of 2-1.

As on September 18, 2014 188Bet is providing best betting odds for this match as 4.65 for win of West Ham United in this match.  Pinnacle is providing best odds of 3.98 for draw and odds of 1.806 for the win of Liverpool in this match.

 

Posted by admin On September - 12 - 2014

Betting Odds for German Bundesliga:  Paderborn vs. Köln

This match between Paderborn and Köln is scheduled for September 13, 2014. In this match Paderborn with 2nd position will receive Köln with 4th position in this league at Benteler Arena.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Paderborn to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams are suggesting win of Köln in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 8 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Paderborn at 25 percent, win of Köln at 37.5 percent and probability of draw at 37.5 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Köln (+1) is at par to that of Paderborn (+1).  Paderborn won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Hamburger SV on August 30, 2014 with score of 3-0.   Köln won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Stuttgart on August 30, 2014 with score of 2-0.

As on September 12, 2014, Pinnacle is providing best odds of 3.13 for the win of Paderborn and odds of 2.49 for the win of Köln in this match.  188Bet is providing best odds of 3.40 for draw in this match.

 

 

Posted by admin On September - 5 - 2014

Betting Odds for Italian Serie-B: Bari 1908 vs. Perugia

This match between Bari 1908 and Perugia is scheduled for September 7, 2014 at Stadio Communale San Nicola.  In this match Bari 1908 with 1st position will play against Perugia with 3rd position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Bari 1908 to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Bari 1908 in this match due to their home ground advantage and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 9 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Bari 1908 at 44.4 percent, win of Perugia at 44.4 percent and probability of draw at 11.1 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Perugia (+1) is at par to that of Bari 1908 (+1). Bari 1908 won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Virtus Entella on August 31, 2014 with score of 2-0.  Perugia won 4 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Bologna on August 30, 2014 with score of 2-1.

As on September 5, 2014, Pinnacle is providing best odds of 2.16 for the win of Bari 1908, odds of 3.16 for draw and odds of 4.14 for the win of Perugia in this match.

 

Posted by admin On August - 29 - 2014

Betting Odds for French Ligue-1:  Lens vs. Reims

This match between Lens and Reims is scheduled for August 30, 2014 at Stade de la Licorne.  In this match Lens with 15th position in this league will play against Reims with 19th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Lens to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Lens in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 4 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Lens at 50 percent, win of Reims at 25 percent and probability of draw at 25 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Reims (-2) is inferior to that of Lens (-1).  Lens won 2, and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Olympique Lyonnais on August 24, 2014 with score of 1-0.   Reims had draw in 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Caen on August 23, 2014 with score of 2-0.

As on August 29, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.17 for the win of Lens ,odds of 3.28 for draw and odds of 3.85 for the win of Reims in this match.

 

 

Posted by admin On August - 21 - 2014

Betting Odds for English Premier League:  Aston Villa vs. Newcastle United

This match between Aston Villa and Newcastle United is scheduled for August 23, 2014 at the Villa Park.  In this match Aston Villa with 5th position will play against Newcastle United with 20th position in this league.  Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Aston Villa to win this match.  The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Aston Villa in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 140 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Aston Villa at 33.6 percent, win of Newcastle United at 45 percent and probability of draw at 21.4 percent in this match. 

For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams.  This analysis shows that the form of Newcastle United (-1) is inferior to that of Aston Villa (+1).  Aston Villa won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Stoke City on August 16, 2014 with score of 1-0.   Newcastle United won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Manchester City on August 17, 2014 with score of 2-0.

As on August 21, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.60 for the win of Aston Villa, odds of 3.37 for draw and odds of 2.96 for the win of Newcastle United in this match.

 

 

scotland_viviana@mailxu.com gilchrest-ute@mailxu.com

Utilizzando il sito, accetti raccolta ed uso dei cookie da parte nostra. maggiori informazioni

Cookie Policy

Uso dei Cookies in questo sito

Nella presente cookie policy viene descritto l'utilizzo dei cookies di questo sito. Titolare del trattamento dei dati personali è il soggetto cui fa riferimento il sito stesso, individuato nella home page del sito stesso

Che cos'è un cookie?

I cookie sono porzioni di informazioni che il sito Web inserisce nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione quando visiti una pagina. Possono comportare la trasmissione di informazioni tra il sito Web e il tuo dispositivo, e tra quest'ultimo e altri siti che operano per conto nostro o in privato, conformemente a quanto stabilito nella rispettiva Informativa sulla privacy. Possiamo utilizzare i cookie per riunire le informazioni che raccogliamo su di te. Puoi decidere di ricevere un avviso ogni volta che viene inviato un cookie o di disabilitare tutti i cookie modificando le impostazioni del browser. Disabilitando i cookie, tuttavia, alcuni dei nostri servizi potrebbero non funzionare correttamente e non potrai accedere a numerose funzionalità pensate per ottimizzare la tua esperienza di navigazione nel sito. Per maggiori informazioni sulla gestione o la disabilitazione dei cookie del browser, consulta l'ultima sezione della presente Politica sui cookie. Utilizziamo varie tipologie di cookie con funzioni diverse. Ci riserviamo di pubblicare una tabella periodicamente aggiornata per indicare i tipi di cookie utilizzati e i riferimenti utili per conoscere le specifiche finalità di utilizzo. Qui di seguito riportiamo una descrizione sintetica delle principali tipologie di cookie tecnicamente utilizzabili. Per fornirti ogni utile informazione sui cookie e sul loro utilizzo anche solo potenziale e per sapere come modificare il settaggio del tuo browser relativamente all'uso dei cookie ti invitiamo a leggere questa descrizione dettagliata. Cookie di sessione e permanenti Preliminarmente precisiamo che la durata dei dei cookie installati può essere limitato alla sessione di navigazione o estendesi per un tempo maggiore anche dopo che l'ustente ha abbandonato il sito visitato. Privilegiamo l'uso di c.d. cookie di sessione (che non vengono memorizzati in modo persistente sul computer dell'utente e svaniscono con la chiusura del browser) permette la trasmissione di identificativi di sessione (costituiti da numeri casuali generati dal server) necessari per consentire l'esplorazione sicura ed efficiente del sito. I c.d. cookies di sessione utilizzati in questo sito evitano il ricorso ad altre tecniche informatiche potenzialmente pregiudizievoli per la riservatezza della navigazione degli utenti e non consentono l'acquisizione di dati personali identificativi dell'utente.

1. Cookie tecnici

Questi cookie sono fondamentali per poter navigare sul sito Web e utilizzare alcune funzionalità. Senza i cookie strettamente necessari, i servizi online che normalmente sono offerti dal sito, potrebbero non essere accessibili se la loro erogazione si basa esclusivamente su cookie di questa natura. Infatti i cookie di questo tipo permettono all’utente di navigare in modo efficiente tra le pagine di un sito web e di utilizzare le diverse opzioni e servizi proposti. Consentono, ad esempio di identificare una sessione, accedere ad aree riservate, ricordare gli elementi che compongono una richiesta formulata in precedenza, perfezionare un ordine di acquisto o la memorizzazione di un preventivo. Non è necessario fornire il consenso per i cookie tecnici, poiché sono indispensabili per assicurarti i servizi richiesti.  E' possibile bloccare o rimuovere i cookie tecnici modificando la configurazione delle opzioni del proprio browser. Se si disattivano o eliminando i cookie stessi. Tuttavia eseguendo queste operazioni, è possibile che non si riesca ad accedere a determinate aree del sito web o ad utilizzare alcuni dei servizi offerti. Per ulteriori informazioni ci rifacciamo all'informativa sulla privacy del sito.

2. Cookie per l'analisi delle prestazioni

È possibile che da parte nostra o dei i fornitori di servizi che operano per nostro conto vengano inseriti dei cookie per le prestazioni nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione. Le informazioni raccolte mediante i cookie per le prestazioni sono utilizzate esclusivamente da noi o nel nostro interesse. I cookie per le prestazioni raccolgono informazioni anonime relative al modo in cui gli utenti utilizzano il sito Web e le sue varie funzionalità. Ad esempio, i nostri cookie per le prestazioni raccolgono informazioni in merito alle pagine del sito che visiti più spesso e alle nostre pubblicità che compaiono su altri siti Web con cui interagisci, oltre a verificare se apri e leggi le comunicazioni che ti inviamo e se ricevi messaggi di errore. Le informazioni raccolte possono essere utilizzate per personalizzare la tua esperienza online mostrando contenuti specifici. I cookie per le prestazioni servono anche per limitare il numero di visualizzazioni di uno stesso annuncio pubblicitario. I nostri cookie per le prestazioni non raccolgono informazioni di carattere personale. Un collegamento alla nostra Cookie Policy è disponibile tramite un link presente nel sito. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito Web e le sue funzionalità, autorizzi noi (e gli inserzionisti esterni di questo sito Web) a inserire cookie per le prestazioni nel tuo dispositivo di navigazione. Per eliminare o gestire i cookie per le prestazioni, consultare l'ultima sezione della presente Cookie Policy. In particolare il sito può utilizzare Google Analytics che è uno strumento di analisi di Google che aiuta i proprietari di siti web e app a capire come i visitatori interagiscono con i contenuti di loro proprietà. Si può utilizzare un set di cookie per raccogliere informazioni e generare statistiche di utilizzo del sito web senza identificazione personale dei singoli visitatori da parte di Google. Oltre a generare rapporti sulle statistiche di utilizzo dei siti web, il tag pixel di Google Analytics può essere utilizzato, insieme ad alcuni cookie per la pubblicità descritti sopra, per consentirci di mostrare risultati più pertinenti nelle proprietà di Google (come la Ricerca Google) e in tutto il Web. Per ulteriori informazioni è possibile consultare questo sito cookie di Analytics e privacy.

3. Cookie di profilazione

Ci riserviamo la possibilità di utillizzare da parte nostra (o dei i fornitori di servizi che operano per nostro conto) cookie di profilazione per memorizzare le scelte effettuata (preferenza della lingua, paese o altre impostazioni online) e per fornire le funzionalità personalizzate od ottimizzate che presumiamo possano essere preferite dall'utente o per memorizzare le sue abitudini e preferenze manifestate durante la navigazione. I cookie di profilazione possono essere utilizzati per offrirti servizi online, per inviarti pubblicità che tenga conto dei tuoi interessi o per evitare che ti vengano offerti servizi che hai rifiutato in passato. Peraltro informiamo che tecnicamente è possibile autorizzare inserzionisti o terze parti a fornire contenuti e altre esperienze online tramite questo sito Web. In questo caso, la terza parte in questione potrebbe inserire i propri cookie di profilazione nel tuo dispositivo e utilizzarli, in modo analogo a noi, al fine di fornirti funzionalità personalizzate e ottimizzare la tua esperienza d'uso. Selezionando opzioni e impostazioni personalizzate o funzionalità ottimizzate in base alle preferenze manifestate dall'utente, si autorizza l'utilizzo da parte nostra dei cookie di profilazione necessari a offrirti tali esperienze. Eliminando i cookie di profilazione, le preferenze o le impostazioni selezionate non verranno memorizzate per visite future. Nel caso in cui vengano utilizzati cookie di parti terze ci riserviamo di indicare dettagliatamente i link alle informative predisposte da tali soggetti. Il sito può utilizzare strumenti di remarketing di parti terze. In tal caso alcune pagine del sito possono includere un codice definito "codice remarketing". Questo codice permette di leggere e configurare i cookie del browser al fine di determinare quale tipo di annuncio visualizzerai, in funzione dei dati relativi alla tu visita al sito, quali per esempio il circuito di navigazione scelto, le pagine effettivamente visitate o le azioni compiute all'interno delle stesse. Le liste di remarketing così create sono conservate in un database dei server di Google in cui si conservano tutti gli ID dei cookie associati ad ogni lista o categoria di interessi. Le informazioni ottenute consentono di identificare solo il browser, dato che con queste informazioni la parte terza non è in grado di identificare l'utente. Questi strumenti consentono di pubblicare annunci personalizzati in base alle visite degli utenti al nostro sito. L’autorizzazione alla raccolta e all’archiviazione dei dati può essere revocata in qualsiasi momento. L’utente può disattivare l’utilizzo dei cookie da parte di Google attraverso le specifiche opzioni di impostazione dei diversi browser. In particolare questi sono i principali strumenti di remarketing che potremmo utilizzare: Google Adwords Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Google è possibile visitare la pagina https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454000?hl=it&ref_topic=2677326 Per maggiori informazioni sulle Norme e Principi Google per la Privacy è possibile visitare la pagina http://www.google.it/policies/technologies/ads/ Bing Ads Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Microsoft è possibile visitare la pagina http://choice.microsoft.com/it-IT Per maggiori informazioni sulle Norme e Principi di Microsoft per la Privacy è possibile visitare la pagina http://www.microsoft.com/privacystatement/it-it/bingandmsn/default.aspx Facebook Ads Per maggiori informazioni sul Remarketing di Facebook è possibile visitare la pagina https://www.facebook.com/help/1505060059715840

Visitatori registrati

Ci riserviamo il diritto di analizzare le attività online dei visitatori registrati sui nostri siti Web e sui servizi online tramite l'uso dei cookie e di altre tecnologie di tracciabilità. Se hai scelto di ricevere comunicazioni da parte nostra, possiamo utilizzare i cookie e altre tecnologie di tracciabilità per personalizzare le future comunicazioni in funzione dei tuoi interessi. Inoltre, ci riserviamo il diritto di utilizzare cookie o altre tecnologie di tracciabilità all'interno delle comunicazioni che ricevi da noi (ad esempio, per sapere se queste sono state lette o aperte o per rilevare con quali contenuti hai interagito e quali collegamenti hai aperto), in modo da rendere le comunicazioni future più rispondenti ai tuoi interessi. Se non desideri più ricevere comunicazioni mirate, puoi fare clic sul collegamento per l'annullamento dell'iscrizione, disponibile nelle nostre comunicazioni, o accedere al tuo account per revocare il consenso all'invio di comunicazioni a fini di marketing. Se non desideri più ricevere comunicazioni pubblicitarie personalizzate in base alla tua attività online su questo e altri siti Web, segui le istruzioni sopra riportate (per gli annunci pubblicitari mirati). Abilitazione/disabilitazione di cookie tramite il browser Esistono diversi modi per gestire i cookie e altre tecnologie di tracciabilità. Modificando le impostazioni del browser, puoi accettare o rifiutare i cookie o decidere di ricevere un messaggio di avviso prima di accettare un cookie dai siti Web visitati. Ti ricordiamo che disabilitando completamente i cookie nel browser potresti non essere in grado di utilizzare tutte le nostre funzionalità interattive. Se utilizzi più computer in postazioni diverse, assicurati che ogni browser sia impostato in modo da soddisfare le tue preferenze. Puoi eliminare tutti i cookie installati nella cartella dei cookie del tuo browser. Ciascun browser presenta procedure diverse per la gestione delle impostazioni. Fai clic su uno dei collegamenti sottostanti per ottenere istruzioni specifiche. Se non utilizzi nessuno dei browser sopra elencati, seleziona "cookie" nella relativa sezione della guida per scoprire dove si trova la tua cartella dei cookie.

Eliminazione dei cookie Flash

Fai clic sul collegamento qui di seguito per modificare le tue impostazioni relative ai cookie Flash. Disabilitazione dei cookie Flash Attivazione e disattivazione dei cookies tramite servizi di terzi Oltre a poter utilizzare gli strumenti previsti dal browser per attivare o disattivare i singoli cookies, informiamo che il sito www.youronlinechoices.com riporta l'elenco dei principali provider che lavorano con i gestori dei siti web per raccogliere e utilizzare informazioni utili alla fruizione della pubblicità comportamentale. Tenuto conto che è possibile che nel corso del tempo vengano installati cookie di profilazione di terze parte, puoi verificarli facilmente e scegliere se accettarli o meno accedendo al sito www.youronlinechoices.com/it Puoi disattivare o attivare tutte le società o in alternativa regolare le tue preferenze individualmente per ogni società. In particolare per compiere con facilità questa operazione puoi utilizzare lo strumento che trovi nella pagina www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte e controllare agevolmente le tue preferenze sulla pubblicità comportamentale. Ulteriori informazioni utili sui cookie sono disponibili a questi indirizzi:

Chiudi